Africa has been one of the best continents with vast wildlife diversity. The natural and Wildlife diversity of Africa is a treat for nature lovers. There are many countries in Africa, such as Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, and more. However, if you love big cats more than anything, then Mauritius might be the best place you will want to opt for. This island nation is mostly known for its beaches, coral reefs, and lagoons.
Moreover, the hiking trails, Black River Gorges National Park, waterfalls, Rainforests, and different natural beauties of the nation will amaze the tourists. It is a fantastic destination that offers visitors the perfect blend of kaleidoscopic views, the great African culture, and music. You will surely love the travel destination if you are fond of a peaceful vacation too.
Furthermore, it is a fantastic place for different adventure sports too. Get the top view of the breathtaking scenic beauty of the country with the thrilling parasailing, feel the thrill with the undersea walk. Let the picturesque view of the Port Louis City from Citadel Fort sink in your mind. The beaches, beautiful aquatic life, and picturesque crystal blue water will soothe your soul for sure.
You can look for a travel agency that offers some exciting holiday packages to Mauritius. Best tourist attractions of Mauritius:
Most of the tours and travels plan of Mauritius does not correctly cover the country for the tourists. So, here is a list of the main tourist attractions of the country. Check them out.
The North island tour
The northern islands of Mauritius have some of the best places to visit. So many that even a day may fall short too. Here in this part of the article, we will talk about some of the best places to visit in the Northern part of the island nation.
- Port Louis – Being the capital of the country, the city is a must-visit place for all the tourists who come here. You can watch the whole city and can enjoy the picturesque scenic beauty of the city from the Citadel Fort.
- “Casernes centrales” – Here the police headquarters are located. The outside wall of the line barracks has a wrought iron in the shape of “S.” It symbolizes the sign of the French Governor Labourdonnais, who started the construction of these walls in the mid-eighteenth century. Besides, it is a journey through time for tourists.
- Champ de mars racecourses – It is the oldest Horse Racecourse of the Southern Hemisphere came into existence in 1812. Moreover, it is one of the oldest racecourses in the world. Then comes the Port Louis waterfront with something close to 170 shops. It is a must shopping stop. Do your shopping from this place, and you can get some of the best brands at bargain prices.
The South islands tour
The Southern part of the country has fantastic scenic beauties and things you may not want to miss. Here are some of the most fantastic tourist spots of the southern part of the country.
- Model Ship Factory of Mauritius – It is one of the best attractions in Mauritius. Thousands of workers are making handmade model wooden ships.
- The Trou Aux Cerfs – It is another best sightseeing place in Mauritius. This fantastic tourist attraction is a dormant volcano with a very well-defined cone and crater. This volcano is 605 meters tall. If you are in Mauritius, you have to be here once, at least.
- Another fantastic scenic residential town in Mauritius is the Curepipe.
- The Grand Bassin-sacred lake and the Shiva temple are other fantastic places to visit. Especially when you are an Indian, you will love to see it.
- Then Drive through the 23 coloured natural park that still bears witness of the Bassin Blanc volcano eruption. There are still ashes that are the witness of the event.
The Ile Aux Cerfs Islands
It is another fantastic island in Mauritius. You can try the optional activities such as parasailing, undersea walk, tube ride, etc. Besides, it would be best if you visit the waterfalls. Then you can go to the Ile Aux Cerfs, where you can get the most transparent turquoise water.
Walk with the Lions
It is one of the main attractions of the Mauritius trip. Enjoy walking with the kings of the jungle. Moreover, you can also enjoy the Casela Bird Park too. This is going to be the highlight of the package.
Enjoy Mauritius, the fantastic scenic beauties of the country will soothe your mind. Watch the heritages of the country, spend time among the fantastic people of the country. Walk with the big cats. If you choose the Sailani Tours N Travels, you will surely remember your Mauritius tour for a long time as they have incredible holiday packages and deals.